Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

a girl 2 a guy

When taking first steps as a baby
Who knew you were walking towards me.
Who knew that the God up in heaven
Created this moment to be.
It’s amazing the Love that I feel,
The kind God created his way.
How he allowed it to be expressed
Each and every day.
When your near my heart starts to flutter,
When your not, it does it then too.
It’s a miniature version of evidence
Of how much I love you.
When you look at me my heart starts to melt
Like a candle lit with a fire,
God said that he would and he did,
Grant me my heart’s desire.
I know that you cannot be perfect,
I know that there’s faults in you too,
But today is my day to proclaim
What I love so much about you.I
know that your love is unique,
Like a type dedicated to me.
It’s reserved, restricted off limits,
Like God… wants it to be.
Side by side we will through this life,
In your hand there mine will lay
I adore the fact we’ve made it
And that our memories start today.
Your love does not keep me waiting
To see what’s in it for you,
Its selfless and very considerate
And very heartwarming too.
I glad that this day God has granted
and he gave me the man that I needT
hat finally in this big moment
We following our fathers lead
I love that I’m now “Mrs. Thomas”
I love how it really sounds
I love that I love how I love it
Like a queen receiving her crown
I love the ring on my finger
What it represents especially
That I am yours and you are mine
And that you love all of me.
So here’s to you and me
May God bless us through and through
To Mr. Thomas from Mrs. Thomas
Forever I’LL LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment