Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PURE IT TEEEE

My life is a testimony, an open book for all to see;
but some things aren’t so noticeable, things like my PURITY.
Yes I made some bad decisions, paying for them day by day;
But I decided to live the rest of my life, in God, my father’s way.
PURITY is so deep, yeah so silent and so true;
It’s a battle I will face, till the day I say I DO.
No smoking and no drinking are some, yes cussing too;
There the easy things in life, I committed not to do.
But importantly, oh importantly, I vow to staying pure;
Pure from sex till I am married, cause my body is so dear.
Dear to me, yeah so dear to just give it all away;
To a man that says they love me on any given day.
God’s the one who holds my heart, deep in the palm of his hand;
So I will not just give it up, to any worthless man.
God wants me to keep it close, like a special gift indeed;
for the person that he has picked out; a person just for me.
My PURITY is valuable, my PURITY is me;
No more will I give it out to the next man I see.
My PURITY is special, My PURITY is me;
It’s the one thing my husband gets now, like the Lord wanted it to be

No comments:

Post a Comment