Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

YOU WON’T WIN

The revolving door of PAIN seems like it never ever ends
Never gives up, never gives in, never makes any amends.
It’s a cycle that will constantly show its ugly face,
To make sure I’m always suffering in any time or place.
It’s a murderer, a killer, a thief that’s in the night
Waiting in haste to rob me as though it is their right.
It’s killing me, its burning me; I’m dying day by day
because PAIN is like a sharp knife, chopping my soul away.
Don’t touch me, DON’T LOOK, its contagious can’t you see,
It’s a virus, a disease that lingers more towards me.
It makes me blind; I cannot see when it all will be over,
It’s like a drunk who always drinks and’s never ever sober.
It makes me limp; I cannot move or run away from it,I
nstead I sit while PAIN just laughs and enjoys every bit.
It enjoys it…the PAIN I mean, like it wants more and more,
Of tears to come, of shouts to burst, of me to not endure.
But PAIN it doesn’t know so much of God my heavenly FATHER,
Whose son HE sent, of Christ HE gave, or else PAIN wouldn’t bother.
PAIN was met so long ago by HE who died for me
So all this cycle of breaking me is “lost” for all to see.
You’re not gon break me, it’s not gon work cause HE’S grabbing me so tight
To show me that my future’s fine and right now it’ll be allright.
HE has a hold, its tight you see, I can’t even slip or fall;
HE’S tearing away all the hurt every time his name I call.
I see HIM, I feel HIM, and YES my PAIN’S still there
But it won’t get one foot of joy my FATHER wouldn’t dare.
So PAIN you try to break me down but remember GOD HAS ME;
Go battle, fight, war with HIM, HE’S got my VICTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment